scary site

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri Mar 17 10:25:08 PST 2000

The more I learn about humanism the scarier it gets. Eugenicists and humanists seem to be ideological peas in a pod. They both are extraordinarily focused on biological "wholeness."

Marta

-- Marta Russell author Los Angeles, CA Beyond Ramps: Disability at the End of the Social Contract http://www.commoncouragepress.com/russell_ramps.html