growth: De Long view

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Fri Mar 17 16:23:15 PST 2000

<< Brad, does that mean we're thirty times happier than our ancestors?

Doug >>

I probably am--but my ancestors were Jews in the shtetl in Russia, Poland, Lithuania, and Latvia, where, btw, the former Latvian Waffen SS members are padaing in honor of their resisatance to Stalin; thsi is not to be interpreted as antisemitic, pliss. (We already killed all our Jews, who's to hate except the commies?) I am probbaly not 30 times happier than my Hungarian ancestors,w here were we treateda s almost human.

--jks