"global corporate liberalism"

Carrol Cox cbcox at ilstu.edu
Fri Mar 17 18:08:57 PST 2000

Max Sawicky wrote:

> I think elites are split re: Gore vs. Bush.
> It would be interesting to see if there was
> some pattern to how business types chose sides.

Perhaps in periods when the sides are so nearly identical, elites choose either on the basis of a coin flip or on the basis of which side has the more attractive tableware at its dinners. Back before they had major league baseball teams west of St. Louis how did people in California pick their favorite in the World Series? That was a more serious choice than between Gore and Bush.

Carrol