Musical Interlude

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Sat Mar 18 16:22:51 PST 2000

I have it at work. I think it's just E.Y. Harburg. Part of the Smithsonian Series. You should be able to order it at Tower.

mbs

-----Original Message----- From: owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com [mailto:owner-lbo-talk at lists.panix.com]On Behalf Of J Cullen Sent: Saturday, March 18, 2000 5:37 PM To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com Subject: Re: Musical Interlude

Thanks for the lyrics. I didn't know it was a Yip Harburg song.

What's the name of the CD?

-- Jim Cullen

----------------------------------- JAMES M. CULLEN PO Box 150517, Austin TX 78715-0517 Email: jcullen at austin.rr.com -----------------------------------