Duesberg on AIDS and HIV

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Mar 19 04:48:22 PST 2000

I remember back in the 80's that Duesberg's claims got wideairing in the gay newspaper, the New York Native, which if memory serves was conected to Christopher Street magazine which published at one time lotsa goof fiction like Edmund White. Is the New York Native still publishing?

And one time, visiting my Mom, who always watches, the Tony Brown Journal on public TV, who was the guest but, Peter Duesberg.

And in my periodic trawling in the depths of the conspiracy theory insanitarium, I found an extensive site, on AIDS as Bio-Chemical Warfare weapon developed at the US Army labs at Ft. Detrick, MD.

I don't like to get that paranoid, even with COINTELPRO and MKULTRA, and I've read elsewhere that these rumours were originally published in a Soviet magazine around the time of Andropov or Chernenko. In an article debunking these claims, was reprinting a Soviet cartoon with a white coated American Mad Scientist with a test tube labeled AIDS with a leer on his Dr. Mengele face. Anyone have some cites on this corner of conspiracy theory? Think I seny some of this stuff to Charles Brown, during the conspiracy theory thread a while back that started with polemics on populism. I'd cut and paste the best parts of what I found, but, the computer crashed on 9/9/99, and all my e-mails prior have been vaporized. Hmm, if you reverse 999, whadda get? Welcome to the Twilight Zone! And Bar Codes Are The Mark Of The Beast! And What is That Black Helicopter Doing Above My Building Again?! Gotta Go Answer The Knock On The Door.. It's Lee Harvey Oswald, George Bush, David Ferrie, Frank Sturgis and E. Howard Hunt Inviting Me To A Party With Clay Shaw. What Fun! Gotta Go.

Michael Pugliese