Lederman's latest

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon Mar 20 08:41:58 PST 2000

I'm not sure the A-G has anything to do w/demos. It may be the Park Police, which are more an arm of Congress than the DoJ.

Rudy's atrocities will be on a higher level, no doubt. Tho chances are Rudy and Bush will both win or both lose. Then Rudy can join Bill Weld in well-deserved political oblivion. Or run for president of Guatamala.

mbs

>Pretty unfair. Members of Congress have demonstrations
>there all the time. Right on the steps. Somebody call
>Ross Perot.

A foretaste perhaps of life under Attorney General Giuliani?

Doug