Health Care -- Can we borrow your sense of humour

Jim Westrich westrich at miser.umass.edu
Mon Mar 20 09:34:53 PST 2000

Good luck with the initiative (the focus group was working on this for at least 5 minutes):

My Other Doctor is a Phone Jockey [This is my favorite but admittedly has limited appeal]

Your Job Shouldn't Be Your Life: Vote Single Payer Your Boss Shouldn't Be Your Nurse: Vote Single Payer Your Managed Care Shouldn't Be Your Doctor: Vote Single Payer

Dr. Bureaucrat Performs Cashectomies for Free Dr. Bureaucrat Doesn't Like to Treat Sick People Dr. Bureaucrat Skimps on Care

Get a Life: Vote Single Payer

got Health Care?

It's Healthy for 3.3 Million People to Stick Together

Single Payer Oregon: Where Do You Want to Get Sick Today?

Managed Care for No Tomorrow

Bottom Line Health Care Hurts My Bottom

Managed Care: The word "care" is confusing here

Managed Care People Suck

Peace,

Jim

At 12:17 AM 3/19/00 , you wrote:
>Health Care For All - Oregon is putting forth a single payer initiative
>for the November ballot. Sigature gathering should begin as soon as we
>finish some legal fights over ballot titles in April.

"The secret to caring for the patient is caring for the patient."

--William Osler