Rudy Heclers forming a united front

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Tue Mar 21 14:41:33 PST 2000

[apologies to those outside NYC, but this sounds like a wonderful project]

From: "rhayduk" <rhayduk at igc.org> Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 17:26:34 -0500

Reclaim the Streets NYC - http://reclaimthestreetsnyc.tao.ca

Get ready to Heckle RUDY!

The word is out that Rudy Hecklers are organizing to make his public appearances as troublesome as he is making our city. We want to make sure that Rudy gets the proper and full UN-welcome he deserves. There is NO reason to let Rudy walk the streets of NY unscathed. Who's streets, OUR STREETS! Let me know if your interested in participating.

What: This Sunday, Rudy will be marching in the Greek Parade Where: 5th Ave between 61st and 79th streets When: kick-off at 1pm Assemble at 12:30 at 5th Ave and 60th street.

Please let me know ASAP if you can make it this Sunday. (Just so we can better organize this.)

PLEASE NOTE: This is a long term project. There will be several opportunities in the warming months ahead. Think of how much fun we can have venting our rage his way, and hopefully help derail his bid for higher office. Let's stop him here and now!

Thanks!