Women and Lists

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue Mar 21 18:19:44 PST 2000

. . . Maybe Charles can volunteer to send the subscription info of LBO, PEN-L, etc. to the BRC list. I'll take e-grad (lots of women, not necessarily leftist, though -- besides, it's been dead for a while -- maybe after the spring break folks may come back). Max can take femecon, though he says it's only sporadically alive. Carrol can do m-fem (itself often dead, though, as you know). You can post info on your list & website. What else? Yoshie

If you want an ambassador to FEMECON, I'm not your boy. Doug was over there. They seemed to tolerate him. I posted a column I had published on how to fix the marriage penalty, to show, you know, that I was down with sisterhood, and the only reaction was somebody who attacked my sexism for using the word "manned" in the piece.

mbs