a dissent proposal (was: Women and Lists)

Elena elena at elits.rousse.bg
Wed Mar 22 01:30:40 PST 2000

How about a Women,OnlyWomen list? It's easy to fix at elists, and, if you don't mind, I can bring +/- 10 subscribettes from eastern-europe, so we could have a west-east balance as well? Not sure ab their marxist leanings, though... Some are anarchist (~feminist), some are sorosoids some are just desperate. And surely some pulpers will delurk (ones that have off-listed, but never post on-list). Can't we just try and do it? Best wishes, Elena