well f'ck me pink

Russell Grinker grinker at mweb.co.za
Thu Mar 23 11:40:52 PST 2000

Is this not maybe the same Flemings which has said that Egypt's currency is way over-valued and threatens to send it down the toilet? I think we should be told.

Russell

-----Original Message----- From: DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com <DANIEL.DAVIES at flemings.com> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, March 23, 2000 8:24 PM Subject: well f'ck me pink

>don't ask me, 'cos I don't know . . . . .dd
>

> LONDON, March 23 (Reuters) - British-based investment bank and asset
>management group Robert Fleming confirmed on Thursday it was in talks with
>U.S. bank Chase Manhattan on a merger.
> Fleming, one of the UK's last remaining independent investment banking
>groups, said talks were at an early stage. The Financial Times had reported
> on Thursday the bank was in discussions with Chase.

blah, blah...