Congratulations on Doug's counterspin appearance

Doug Henwood dhenwood at panix.com
Fri Mar 24 09:11:21 PST 2000

Trevor Desjarlais wrote:

>Great appearance on CNC counterspin with Avi Lewis. Your opponents
>were a bit tongue tied to say the least.

Why thanks. Wasn't sure how I did, though it helped to have the host on my side. The E*Trade woman was pretty weak, and they could have gotten a much more wacko New Economy raver than Daniel Pink, for sure. Like Larry Kudlow, who was their second choice.

It's extremely odd to sit in front of a camera in a small studio with only the woman behind the camera for company, pretending to be in a dialogue with people you can't see, and only hear through an earphone.

Doug