working class civil society (wasRe: Class Ceiling--Ehrenreich)

Ken Hanly khanly at mb.sympatico.ca
Fri Mar 24 18:03:08 PST 2000

When you say "moralizing" is wrong I assume you do not mean to moralize. I assume the conclusion to your enthymeme is: All moral(ist) judgments are judgments that reduce to religion. So no atheists can make moral judgments?

"All moralist judgments reduce to Platonism". No wonder Whitehead said that all philosophy was just a footnote to Plato! By the way is there a proof or evidence for your proposition anywhere?

Cheers, Ken Hanly