Congratulations on Doug's counterspin appearance

Sat Mar 25 11:12:18 PST 2000

Zizek seems pretty superficial from the discussions of him on this list.

CB

>>> Stephen E Philion <philion at hawaii.edu> 03/24/00 06:23PM >>>

Carrol, We agree on a lot, but on this one, uh uh. Doug's attachment to Zizek is far more profound since Zizek is far more profound than Henry.

One doesn't have to share Doug's excitement about Zizek to reject your comparision btw.

Steve