Kerala, Communism and Human Development

David Dorkin ddorkin at aye.net
Sat Mar 25 15:28:51 PST 2000

There has been "convergence" of a sort but let's not exagerate; Rifondazione Communista, the leftmost inheritors of the PC is far more progressive in many ways than most US Dems and even the tamer Democratici di Sinistra (Left Dems) of Massimo D'Alema and Walter Veltroni could conceivably hire you, Max, and endorse EPI's policy prescriptions, as could some of the ex DC people.