Congratulations on Doug's counterspin appearance

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Sat Mar 25 15:43:10 PST 2000

<< By the way, Charles, was Henry's call for my "summary intellectual

execution" - love that modifier; I love it when hedge fund Maoists

speak metaphorically - a form of hate speech? Should I regard it as

the verbal equivalent of murder and demand his arrest and

imprisonment?

His virtual or "intellectual" arrest and imprisonment, obviously. Put the man in mental handcuffs and read him his rights.

--jks