Kinko's Anarchists (was Re: IMF/WB and the WTO ruling)

John Kawakami johnk at cyberjava.com
Sun Mar 26 13:20:17 PST 2000

> I think there's a market here, and that the anarchist community is being
>poorly served. What's needed is an employment agency to match up surly
>uncooperative anarchists with well-paying jobs in companies whose customers
>expect, nay demand to be served by anarchists.
>
>I'm going to register www.unemployables.com and make out like a bandit.
>Yesssss, rich at last, the male lactation idea didn't really work out but
>this one is a surefire cant fail blowout. IPO here I come.
>
>d^2
>
>PS why do you never see punk barmen? I would have thought it would be a
>perfect job.

Just came across your old post -

There's an employment agency in Hollywood that does exactly that for the tv and film biz. Many surly club kids get jobs through them.

Then again, it's not that hard to find employment in LA if you look like an anarchist. The real anarchists tend to be nerdy. Angry, but nerdy.

This is Los Angeles.