Summary intellectual execution?

Tue Mar 28 08:16:41 PST 2000

>>> <kwalker2 at gte.net> 03/28/00 10:59AM >>>

>CB: That doesn't exaust the list of what people have called each other.
Also, people have been summarily intellectually executed from the list. Remember Hugh Rodwell ? Doyle Saylor ?

i actually didn't think doyle should have gotten booted, but the fact is charles he said some really assinine things to me as well as harassed me off list even after i asked him to stop. i was in fact very nice to him and he kept it up. and he said shitty things to me when he had no reason to.

-clip-

CB: I am not really raising a protest for getting people back on the list. I am just pointing out that SAYING Doug should be summarily intellectually executed is not at all the "crime" that several people here are trying to make it out to be. The effort to make out Henry's statement as worse than typical flamings on these lists or worse than the act of actually removing people from lists is very phony, phony victimization. Doug is not some victim. Henry's posts don't indicate that he is any less democratic than Doug, Max, Curtiss, you, or anybody else on this list.

CB