Slavoj on Lenin

JKSCHW at aol.com JKSCHW at aol.com
Mon May 1 10:56:14 PDT 2000

Doug, can you stop this sort of shit, send it back to Proyect's Marxism list or one of the sectarian lists where it belongs? Apsken, no one here gives a flying farool how orthodox you are or if you prostrate yourself before a bust of Lenin three times a day. I won't deny anyone his religion, but yours is tedious. Go worship where others enjoy reading each other out of the church as part of the ritual. --jks