China

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Mon May 1 09:16:39 PDT 2000

Mark--Why do you think American corporatists and the multinational corporations want China pntr so bad for...so they can do good by the Chinese?

I've got some thoughts on this whole corporatist-communist set up and I'm waiting for some Republican/Democrat politician to declare, "We are all Marxists now." :o)

Tom