splat to follow

Tue May 2 11:48:43 PDT 2000

>>> Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> 05/02/00 02:32PM >>>
. . . Your chopping out single sentences and quoting me out of context so as to give the opposite meaning of my posts is a fairly low down debating technique, but the whole of my post is there for those to see who want to. CB

But you've done that too. A lot.

CB: My method is to leave the whole post, not chop one sentence out and leave the rest out. I may respond to parts, but anyone who wants to see the other person's whole post, it is right there in my post.

CB