Zizek's Lenin

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Tue May 2 15:06:21 PDT 2000

Wesley Smith unpacked one for a television audience (CNN) so I did not get a close look. but yeah, Humphry and Co. sell them, guaranteed to not let any air in so you suffocate completely.

Hemlock Society may call itself a not for profit but they are making a killing off the new Final Exit video. I don't think Humphry has any other job so I'm sure his fashionable quarters in Oregon must come from his Final Exit book rights and/or a salary to run the Hemlock Society.

Marta