Sneaker Scumbags

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Tue May 2 18:08:42 PDT 2000

At 08:42 PM 5/2/00 -0400, Doug Henwood wrote:
>Apsken at aol.com wrote:
>
>>And what a goofy time for anyone to admire a wet-blanket passive-ist like
>>Zizek!
>
>I'd respond, but I'm just a splat on the sidewalk of Charlton St now. I
>pity the cleanup crew that has to steam the mess off the sidewalk.
>
>Doug

hey! i like my job damn it. it's a good job. pays well. beats scrubbing doug's porcelain with wads of all his cash made in stock market.

sorry, i just gotta interject and say, 'doug. damn man. this is the damn funniest riff ya been on lately"

i'm dying. no wait wait. i'm not. gotta jump first. will second floor do ya spose?

smooches. kelley