Zizek's (Cockburn's) Lenin

Chris Kromm ckromm at mindspring.com
Tue May 2 20:48:19 PDT 2000

Cockburn's father was even better in pillorying the party for left jargon. For example, the CP once issued a dictum about the party newspaper stating that "the organ must penetrate the backward sections of the working classes." Cockburn pointed out that most workers would see this as a sick joke. The CP did not appreciate this insight. CK

----- Original Message ----- From: Michael Pollak <mpollak at panix.com> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Tuesday, May 02, 2000 6:54 PM Subject: Re: Zizek's Lenin