Red List, Blue List, Green List or ,"In my hands I have a list of 205 Patriots..."

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed May 3 14:06:18 PDT 2000

Every coupla months these militia yahoos get really whigged out on patriot paranoia. This guy USCMike1 is always a hoot. Here are the last few paragraphs from the end of his latest.

Michael Pugliese ............................................................................ ....................................
>...64- There is so much more to tell but it would take too long. But
be aware of martial law, try to determine if you are on the feds' Red List, Blue List, or Green List. Jokingly, one Patriot told me he was on the Brown (shit) List. lol. People on the Red List will be picked-up under cover of darkness BEFORE the feds tip their hand. They will go off to the gas chambers immediately. People on the Blue List will be picked up after martial law is declared and may be given a chance to "repent" and merely be sent to the prison slave labor camps. Or they will be gassed too. People on the Green List will be picked up and used to occupy all the 700+ prisons to do the bidding of the government.

65- Be aware that Clinton has created between 300 and 700+ CCCCs. or Clinton's Civilian Concentration Camps to incarcerate many 100s of 1000s of people. Already the USA has over 2 million citizens incarcerated in privately operated prisons. It's a money making proposition.

66- The bottom line is this: Even though the "good" Federal Protective Services "police force" has been forewarned about that an international Islamic terrorist attack will be perpetrated sometime in June, if we balk and resist enough the feds may backoff which will allow us to prepare even more. But rest assured, that we Patriots are preparing and may be able to delay it, endure it, survive it. But as chance and probability goes, there is a small chance that nothing will happen.

67- I truly hope that I have been helpful in explaining what has been and what is now being planne for us Patriots. I hope and pray that it doesn't happen, but know deep inside myself that all of this is inevitable, as it is written by God in the Holy Bible.

68- Anyway, in the same way that we all prepared for the crunch of Y2K, we really need to prepare for these alleged incoming "international" terrorist attacks coming up in 6 to 8 weeks.

69- But, then again it could all be a trial balloon by the feds to see how we react. But why are all of the federal agencies being trained in urban warfare and, anti-terrorism, and anti-NBC training? Why has my student-Instructor been forewarned by his agency to train NOW and be prepared for some type of Islamic international terrorist biological warfare attack?

If you have any comments or questions please contact me. I also offer

training in urban and wilderness survival and creating your own electricity without power or motors or even generators, how to create refrigeration and heat without electricity or gas or generators, how to find water, how to

treat for attack by NBC, how to perform emergency rescues and advanced medical arts such as surgery and life saving medical skills. I also have the formulas and pharmaceuticals for you to take to assist in preventing disease caused by chemical and biological agents.

Your Constitutional Patriot Born Again Christian Brother in Christ,

USCMike1