Hillwilliam Humor or John Boy on China PNTR

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Fri May 5 08:44:14 PDT 2000

Justin--John Boy tells me that Vern is up there looking down on us from a nice cemetery on a hill in Wheelersburg, Ohio. John Boy says's he remembers Fay, too.

Here's the AP report on Vern's little troubles; he was just trying to help the school. http://centralohio.thesource.net/Files3/9607027.html

Then here's the url for the Riffe Center, for anyone who wants to know what we are talking about: http://www.state.oh.us/oba/riffe.htm

One thing to remember. Vern would have done anything to help the Steelworkers or the unions in Ohio.

Tom