Reply to Angela, Ken M, Doug, and Z

kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca kenneth.mackendrick at utoronto.ca
Sat May 6 11:38:07 PDT 2000

On Sat, 6 May 2000 11:36:27 EDT Apsken at aol.com wrote:

> Anyone who professes ignorance of Karl Marx's writings on the Paris
> Commune, or disparages them, or clowns about them, but professes to admire
> Marx's love of theory and philosophy, is unworthy of further discourse.

Welcome to fragmented left (your potential partners in solidarity). We're a rag tag bunch without much coherence or shared history, mostly good intentions. We're trying to stay away from authoritariansim, because we recognize that the unification attempts of the past lead to a further entrenchment of fragmented authoritarian sects, and we've got various degrees of expertise and experience.

worthy or not, we're what's left, ken