rumour-mongering

frances bolton fbolton at chuma.cas.usf.edu
Sat May 6 13:31:27 PDT 2000

Tnis came across another list. Anyone know if there's any truth to it?

frances

<<(As an aside, a friend of mine with pals in Germany, Austria and Switzerland tells me that Haider resigned because he was about to be outed by the Austrian press. He has apparently, according to this source, been outed by the German or Swiss press [I can't remember which], but nothing of the kind has been reported in the states. Is this true? Or do you know anything of these rumors?)>>