Reply to Doug

Max Sawicky sawicky at epinet.org
Mon May 8 15:28:47 PDT 2000

. . . (doing my job to ensure that this list is frivolously concerned with eric's sox, whether yoshie favors spitting or swallowing, if ken still favors throwing paint and wearing latex and sparklies, if justin's hairstylist *really* knows, if doug daddy's porcelain is far out, if pugliese will ever do the hustle with me, just why it is that max wants me to buy him lunch of pieroges and kielbasa, whether the two carrols date and which is top and bottom and if he's considered a third wheel, and just what chaz means when he says he's a black woman).

Pierogies and kielbasa w/Kelley (artists' rendering):

http://www.artchive.com/artchive/M/manet/manet_dejeuner_sur_lherbe.jpg.html

mbs