Reply to Doug

Reese reeza at flex.com
Sat May 13 17:51:50 PDT 2000

At 09:09 PM 13/05/00 +0100, M A Jones wrote:
> [...]

D'oh! Brain, I know you hate me and I hate you, so let's just get through this then I'll get back to killing you with beer.</Homer Simpson>

On Marketing Beer: "First of all: If it wasn't for Beer there are at least three persons who probably wouldn't even be married; me, Jefferson and probably Lisa Marie Presley. Second: Since men buy Beer, advertisers have to cater to what we want, and hold on to your corn cob pipe, we like pretty women. That's why pretty women sell good things and ugly women sell... tennis raquets. Pretty women, cars, ugly women, mini vans. Pretty women make us buy Beer, ugly women make us drink Beer!!!</Al Bundy>