Love Bug Hacker as Hero

Chuck Grimes cgrimes at tsoft.com
Tue May 16 01:26:17 PDT 2000

``I thought it might be appropriate to add Stratfor's take on computer security issues to this thread.'' Carl Remick.

You know, I read this and pondered whether it was worth going over it paragraph by paragraph in an attempt to unravel the tangle of foolish nonsense. If this article represents what the security establishment thinks, then what? Are they fools? It's a curious dilemma.

JC Helary wrote: ``I just woke up so my mail may not make much sense... The paper Carl sent is kind of strange, are they apologizing for MS?''

Don't worry, your mind was clear enough to register bullshit and that's all that counts.

Chuck Grimes