Divine Connections and Control of the .tv internet domain

Wed May 17 11:39:09 PDT 2000

>he's from a family that once claimed a special connection to the Divine.
>
>Onward and upward with genetic technology!
>
>Doug

Once claimed a special connection to the Divine? Once claimed?...

I thought they still claimed a special connection to the Divine: "Elizabeth, by Grace of God Queen of England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Antigua and Barbuda, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belize, Canada, Grenada, Jamaica, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, St Christopher and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Solomon Islands, and Tuvalu, Head of the Commonwealth of Nations, Defender of the faith..."

Tuvalu. Does this mean that she controls the vitally important .tv internet domain?

Brad DeLong -- ---------------------------------------------------- This is the Unix version of the 'I Love You' virus.

It works on the honor system.

If you receive this mail, please delete a bunch of GIFs, MP3s and binaries from your home directory.

Then send a copy of this e-mail to everyone you know...