Clintonoids Serve Up Mud Pie Analysis

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Wed May 17 14:51:46 PDT 2000

You weaken one of the strongest sections of the labor movement, then you weaken all of labor. If the auto sector all goes to Mexico and Japan (to take the extreme case) it hurts evebody.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Wednesday, May 17, 2000 3:05 PM Subject: RE: Clintonoids Serve Up Mud Pie Analysis