FW: Clintonoids Serve Up Mud Pie Analysis

Andrew English aenglish at igc.org
Thu May 18 11:06:54 PDT 2000

Tell Blecker I agree with him. The second paragraph he's disagreeing with is Doug's comments, not mine.

-Andy English

-----Original Message----- From: Max Sawicky <sawicky at epinet.org> To: Lbo-Talk (E-mail) <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 18, 2000 11:01 AM Subject: FW: FW: Clintonoids Serve Up Mud Pie Analysis