Henwood & Employment #s.

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu May 18 13:24:55 PDT 2000

Doug---I'd be curious to know in what manufacturing "industries" there has been job creation or job growth since 1994. I do know there is quite a bit of sweatshop manufacturing and low wage, little or no benefit manufacturing going on around the country. These low wage-no benefit conditions will only get worse as more of these trade deals get done!

Tom