prank

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Thu May 18 21:04:02 PDT 2000

ok. i work for someone who is a real joker. when he interviewed me, for ex, he replied to my confirmation note sent in the a.m. letting me know he'd shaved his legs for the occasion. he liked the fact that i was a feminist who tells dirty jokes and once owned a gun shop. go figure.

anyway, i'm building a new web site for a new subdivision of the company. so i want to set up a mock site that links him to some of the wackiest sites and then redirects him to the right pages. it will be generous with links to the XXXsites of course, but i also want to throw in some other kneeslappers.

so whaddya say you send me on some of your favorite, truly hilarious sites. e.g., i have one for the theology of autofellatio. http://www.hughes.net/~scheper/prophecy.htm

TIA

snit