The New Upper Class

kelley kwalker2 at gte.net
Fri May 19 10:27:57 PDT 2000

I forwarded:

>Feature May 8, 2000/Volume 5, Number 32
>The New Upper Class
>by David Brooks
>
>http://www.weeklystandard.com/magazine/mag_5_32_00/brooks_feat_5_32_00.html

which contained this choice bit: "the macrophiliacs (people who

fantasize about women who destroy buildings with their

breasts)."

ken? Ken?!

KEN!

i'm at a loss. paraphilias. i thought i'd heard them all.... oh my..

THANK GOD IT'S FRIDAY! coz i'm laughing so hard i can't work.

you know, this has to come from having read too much of daddy's Hustler as a kid. that magazine, as i recall from my yut, was filled with images of body parts and buildings, machinery, etc.

i don't know, but i'm just trying to figure what assoicational interior life one must have had as an oedipal child to have become a macrophilia. and how is it ken, if we are all so different, as you constantly say, that paraphilias show up with regularity?

just being a pain in your ass ken doll.

kelley