From Wendell Berry's Sex, Economy, Freedom & Community

Patrick F. Durgin kenning at avalon.net
Sun May 21 16:32:20 PDT 2000

Carrol

I'd be interested in hearing your references & / or further thoughts on literacy & orality (as I understand the drift or your comments below, that's the ideological opposition).

Patrick

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carrol Cox" <cbcox at ilstu.edu> To: <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Sent: Sunday, May 21, 2000 5:41 PM Subject: Re: From Wendell Berry's Sex, Economy, Freedom & Community