'The Web was invented by the British but exported to the US...We don't want that to happen again.'

Mark Jones jones118 at lineone.net
Mon May 22 04:18:06 PDT 2000

James, I think you are rather missing the point altho' your list of inventions is interesting, and your dismissal of Heritage Britain/Tate Modern Britain is engaging if a little surprising. I thought you were quite into that sort of thing (foxhunting, pomo sexuality and other LM exotica). What's happened? Reality principle sunk its teeth in you?

Mark Jones http://www.egroups.com/group/CrashList PS On this list at least there are definitely people who believe that DNA is an invention/construction of some kind. PPS no-one ever accused me of patriotism before; I hope the proper people are taking note and will be kinder to me in future.