Another Shameless Plug

Tue May 23 11:59:08 PDT 2000

Congratulations, Dennis.

Charles

>>> Dennis R Redmond <dredmond at oregon.uoregon.edu> 05/21/00 08:53PM >>>
Well, finally got the rest of the dissertation up on the web. Mostly, I blather on about how William Burroughs, Heiner Mueller and William Gibson are revolutionary authors, why Adorno's stuff is so useful for global Lefties, the antinomies of late capitalism, aesthetic praxis in the Information Age, and much else besides. Hopefully some version of this will be published some day, but you can get the free version over at <http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dredmond/slrgdenk.html> and follow the links.

Whew. Glad the whole diss thing is over with. Now I can finally get on to more important matters, like analyses of 3D videogames, Anno's "Evangelion", and keiretsu-bashing.

-- Dennis