The China Deal: If You Can't Sell It, Buy It

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Tue May 23 17:30:13 PDT 2000

Mike--If you pick up a Harper Collins dictionary of economics, what Max is talking about is on pages 79-80 i.e. comparative advantage, comparative cost principle, comparative static equilibrium analysis. Although these are nice things to consider in a decision making process; this whole China PNTR deal has a whole lot more nuances than can be factored by any very general model.

Tom