Cooper on SUVs

Max B. Sawicky sawicky at bellatlantic.net
Tue May 23 22:30:27 PDT 2000

In terms of income, of course $100K puts you way up there in percentiles, but . . . I don't know anything about CC's friends in poverty, but perhaps the lives of those below $35K in families with children (i.e., not retired where the house is paid for and the kids are gone) is as different from the $100K people as the latter are from those with enough wealth to afford an expensive lifestyle w/o need of employment.

mbs