conventions

Kendall Clark kclark at ntlug.org
Thu May 25 10:14:11 PDT 2000

>>>>> "Christine" == Christine Petersen <ottilie at hotmail.com> writes:

Christine> I think Geov

Christine> Parrish (Seattle Weekly, ETS!) is right is saying that

Christine> 'we' need to keep evolving in strategy, like the police

Christine> are. #1 would not be storing supplies in one central

Christine> location (puppets signs u locks) is anyone even

Christine> thinking of doing barricades this time? That wouldn't

Christine> necessarily be such a good idea because we should take

Christine> advantage of the fact that there already will be tons

Christine> of media there, whereas at WB/WTO, those were

Christine> previously essentially secret organizations that

Christine> wouldn't have made the front page at all.

See these links for more:

http://www.unity2000.com/ (RNC protests)

http://www.peoplesconvention.com/ (DNC protests)

and for my take on the anti-protest law enforcement plans, see

http://monkeyfist.com/articles/535

an essay called "Anti-protest Propaganda Intensifies" that takes apart Thomas Elias's recent article in the Washington Times re: LA anti-protest preparations.

Best, Kendall Clark -- THIS MACHINE KILLS FASCISTS http://monkeyfist.com/