WB and IMF

Michael Yates mikey+ at pitt.edu
Thu May 25 11:53:13 PDT 2000

It seems to me that to not see what the IMF and WB are up to is also not to believe that there is such a thing as imperialism. Two of the WB's biggest "beneficiaries" have been Mexico and Indonesia. It is hard to believe that the poor in these countries have benefitted from the WB's "largesse."

Michael Yates