China

Tom Lehman uswa12 at Lorainccc.edu
Thu May 25 12:14:54 PDT 2000

Hey, where have you guys been??? The unions are for increases in the minium wage. Anything that will benefit the health and welfare of children. National single payer health insurance. Inexpensive prescriptions. World health and safety. Cures and prevention of diseases. Free public education. As far as technology transfer goes---sewage treatment, pollution control equipment, safe drinking water, these are technologies that need transfered!

Tom Lehman