WB and IMF

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu May 25 12:34:56 PDT 2000

Aaron,

The answer here seems to be that the WB should get back to its core function of funding specific development projects and get away from its involvement with the IMF in the structural adjustment programs. This has been proposed and may well be adopted. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Pacitti, Aaron (CAP, PTL) <Aaron.Pacitti at penske.com> To: 'lbo-talk at lists.panix.com' <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 25, 2000 1:49 PM Subject: RE: WB and IMF