WB and IMF

J. Barkley Rosser, Jr. rosserjb at jmu.edu
Thu May 25 12:49:44 PDT 2000

Eric,

Did you read my response to his post? I did read what he posted and thanked him for it. Not all of what he posted came across as he advertised it, although some did. Still looks like a pretty mixed bag to me. Reform is possible on this one.

This post on your part does not add to the discussion. Barkley Rosser -----Original Message----- From: Eric Beck <rayrena at accesshub.net> To: lbo-talk at lists.panix.com <lbo-talk at lists.panix.com> Date: Thursday, May 25, 2000 2:52 PM Subject: Re: WB and IMF