Justice for Janitors?

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Fri May 26 10:28:17 PDT 2000

Nathan Newman wrote:

> I look forward to seeing LaborNotes analysis of the strike and others who
> will no doubt find fault with SEIU's tactics and strategy. But it's a
> waste of bandwidth to post laborbashing by irrelevant sectarians like THE
> PEOPLE.

Well I hope that Labor Notes puts the In home workers on their radar screen. No union publication or group that I am aware of, not even the SEIU which has organized In home workers, pushes their plight as much as it does the janitors and other workforces.

Nathan I had no idea that you would be so sensitive.

Marta