CounterPunch plug on "Law and Order"

Uday Mohan udaym at igc.org
Fri May 26 22:06:18 PDT 2000

My TV's thankfully broken so I didn't see this, but a few years ago I saw a copy of The Nation on display for about 30 seconds on the Tony Danza sitcom, "Who's the Boss?" The main woman character was reading it during the opening credit sequence. Almost as incongruous was the recent appearance of Chomsky's book on Kosovo in Business Week. It got a positive review.

Uday