counterpunch article

Marta Russell ap888 at lafn.org
Sat May 27 11:03:21 PDT 2000

Carrol Cox wrote:

> Michael Yates wrote:
>
> > I don't know if it has been mentioned, but Marta Russell has a good
> > article on Dr. Kevorkian in the most recent Counterpunch. Marta has
> > really opened my eyes about this guy. Good work!
>
> Yes. I had more or less trusted Marta's mere assertion before, but
> this article really clinches what she has to say about him. Is it on the
>
> Counterpunch web page so others can read it? It is very good.
>
> Carrol

Mike and Carrol - Thanks, it is really great to get praise from the two of you (yr opinions I respect). As for whether the article will be on the CP we page -- Alex said he would wait until all his subscribers got their newsletter via mail and then post it - probably May 29 or so. Credit goes to Alex for seeing the light about K and running it front page.

Marta